Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Changes and Sudz

There have been a ton of things going on lately...
Many heart wrenching, life changing, soul shaking things going on.

I come from a life where the cards have always been stacked against me, but this, this has been a big doosy! If it wasn't for great friends, Im not sure how I would have come out of this... I do have to give props to the guy I have been seeing as well (Lets call him Big Sexy). Hes been great through all of this too. He came in right after everything started.

Best side to all of this happening is I have started helping a friend, Mama B, with her homemade soap company, Bubba Sudz. Her soap is FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!!! Mostly lye soap with 100% organic ingredients. She has a few glycerin soaps as well. Mama B has cupcake and cake shaped soaps, that smell good enough to eat too! Beer based soaps, bath bombs, baby soaps and much more. We have been working on the website and twitter, Facebook, ect.

GO CHECK OUT BUBBA SUDZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment