Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's been awhile...

So after months of no computer, I'm back!

My artists black is GONE, finally. i have recently been extended an opportunity to possibly have my art permanently displayed in an art gallery and tattoo shop in my home town. This is so big for me. Needless to say, I've been drawing like a mad woman. Bought a few extra paint supplies and cant wait to get started again.

Lately (for about the last year) I have been really into 'Day of the Dead' styled art work. i figure there is a lot I can do to make it my own and show different skills, so maybe that will be the first set of work I have in a gallery. Gah, still just so excited! Not every one is so happy about the art style I have been into recently. A few select people think it is a manifestation of my unhappiness I hold inside; honestly I've been the happiest I have ever been the past few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment