Sunday, April 24, 2011

Crazy Little Life....


Well where to start?

The niece and nephew are absolute characters! While eating dinner Monkey tells "T.T. you are almost pregnant." So calm and matter-of-factly this statement comes out of her mouth. I had no idea what to say back to this four year old. She also now insists I put make up on her while I get ready on the weekend mornings. She is going to be quite the handful. The monster has been quite mouthy lately but damn is he gonna be a great baseball player one day. He is hitting at least one double a game and he is only five and in his last year of t-ball. Also, he can almost ollie... Just needs some practice on the landing! I will upload a few videos soon.

We had a night that no one wanted to cook, so naturally I offer to get Del Taco since it is my favorite fast food. Well $40.00 dollars and six full bags later we sat down to eat. Yes $40.00 and six bags. I know, you've never seen so much Del... Well if you were wondering what that much Del Taco looks like, here it is:






Six bags and four drinks.












Drinks, tacos of many kids, burritos and fries.
Yes, we ate it all. I know, and no we are not fat.






This past week I had the memorial service of one of my best friend's step father. He had a rare disease called CJD(click here for more info), they discovered he was a carrier of this disease after having a stroke in the art class he taught. The stroke brought the dormant disease to life and sadly from there things went down hill. The service however, was beautiful. Sunflowers everywhere! There was a canvas we used as a doodle board to draw things that will forever remind us of him, I drew a Diet Pepsi can. Considering many of his student were there, it turned out fabulously. We watched some great videos and heard his brother read a letter he had written to him. Through the tears there were smiles, and even laughs. Upon each table there were little pieces of paper that read things like "Most people wear Spiderman pajamas, Spiderman wears Rick Vandruff pajamas." and "Rick Vandruff will never have a heart attack, his heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him." or my favorite "Rick Vandruff doesn't have nightmares, nightmares have Rick Vandruff... And then they have to go pee."

 On my way home from this event, I stopped to get a pack of smokes and what do you know there is a place not even a block from the restaurant! So I go in and this weird kid is kinda following me around. I pay no attention to it, cus hey, I'm pretty hot. (jk) Well turns out this kid thinks I am someone else. He approaches me down one isle and says "Are you wit dude?", at first I thought he said something else and asked him to repeat himself. He did and I was so confused by what he was asking me, he said never-mind and walked away(walked out of the store it turns out). I tell the in-store security guard to watch out for him, he got fairly close to me and looked high out of his mind. So I check out with a pack of cigarettes and a pack of small tissues, in-case I hear a sad song and cry on the way home, and walk out of the store and to my car. I notice this kid following me, so before he can see what car i am walking to, I told him to stop following me or I was going to call the cops. Since I had been at court allllll day that day I really didn't want to take it there. He informed me that he was going to get my plate numbers and do the same, since I helped his "friend" steal $200.00 from him. *Apparently he thought I was the girl that was driving the get away car. Can you say drug deal gone bad?!?!?* I walked back in the store told the night manager what was going on, she made me stand behind the counter to protect myself from any rash actions this guy may have, and called the security guard back to the store. meanwhile this guy is wearing an over sized jacket and wont take his hands out of his pockets. I hadn't noticed it till I started to calm down inside the store. I wanted nothing more than to just pummel this guy with my fists. The security guard talked to him outside for almost 30 minutes, finally got him to leave. Apparently he said I drove a black Scion TC, which I definitely do NOT, and that he was almost positive I was this getaway driver. i showed the manager and security guard my Blazer and my ID showing that I'm not from the Seal Beach/Long Beach area. The security guard made sure the kid drove away and did not come back into the area for five minutes before walking me to my car and sending me on my way. But not before he told me he saw what he thought was a knife in the kids pocket that he was playing with, and let me know I am lucky I was smart enough to go back in the store. Ugh, glad I'mm a smart little cookie, getting stabbed wouldn't have made for a very good night!

On the bright side of things, I didn't get stabbed, Easter today was good(aside from the rain), and my birthday dinner is coming up. After that is my real birthday and a trip to see my bestie! I call her Buzz Light-Year; she loves me "To infinity and beyond!" Yes, she calls me Woody.

Andddd, here is day 2 of the song thingy:
I have a few songs I really cant stand, however, my friend that we shall call BearJew plays this over and over and over and over and i can no longer take the pain in my ears, Jay-Z you are the current winner for
day 02 - your least favorite song


No comments:

Post a Comment