Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello Blog World!

Well now that I'm here you are all SCREWED!

Anyways, I'm red. My Cousin Face is pink. We have this strange way of categorizing people (particularly females) by colors. Cousin Face has a BA in Theater Arts... I didn't go back after high school. She is the angel on someones shoulder and I am the bad influence on the other, although I am nowhere near the devil. Funny thing is, her mom is red and mine was pink.

Today I said bye to a very dear friend of mine. We shall call him the best friend that looks like a boy friend. (Totally stole that from Cousin Face) He sent me a text on Monday saying he would be moving to Denver on Wednesday. I was shocked and kinda pissed. Best friend tells me two days before moving a 16 hour drive away! Not cool at all. So today I met him at The Hat, best damn pastrami ever!!! We had lunch, he made my steak sandwich into and steak sandwich with pastrami and chili. We made fun of half the people in the place and then we said good bye.  I made him call me when he got to State Line, as i knew he was going to stop on the other side and move his gun bag from the trunk to the passenger seat. Silly man-child. Then he called me when he arrived at the Butch Cassidy Inn, in a town called Beaver. Ugh, I miss him already.

My niece, who I shall call Monkey, asked where I went  when I came home from lunch. I told her Uncle BFF was moving to Colorado. She responds "Oh, so he is gonna be closer to us?!?!" with tons of excitement. Then, I had to tell her he was going farther away....

No comments:

Post a Comment